Night to Shine: a Celebration of Life!
Friday, February 10, 2023 | IN-PERSON | Chambersburg, PA | Night to Shine is an unforgettable prom night experience, centered on God’s love, for people with special needs ages 14 and older.
Night to Shine is sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation, to honor people with special needs. Last year, 537 churches and 175,000 volunteers in 48 states and 16 countries came together to honor 90,000 guests with special needs! This page is for Chambersburg, PA.
This event is a celebration of the value of life. It is a chance for our beloved brothers and sisters with special needs to feel how much we love them. And it is a rare opportunity for them to enjoy a celebration of this magnitude.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The red carpet treatment, a friendly crowd and paparazzi, royal treatment, hair, make-up and shoe shining stations, limousine rides, corsages and boutonnieres, a catered sit-down dinner, photo booth, prom favors for each guest, a tiara or crown and of course dancing!
The Royal Treatment!
We plan to show God's love to each precious guest!
- Special offerings such as makeup/nail polish (ladies) and shoe-shines (men)
- A gift that will include flowers, a crown/tiara and other treats and surprises.
- A delicious meal!
- Paparazzi will cheer for each guest as they walk the red carpet.
- Guests will dance the night away!
- A special video visit from Tim Tebow!
- The highlight of the evening is a crowning ceremony; each guest will receive a crown, which will remind them that they are the King or Queen of the night!
Partnering As One
Tim Tebow Foundation
The mission of the Tim Tebow Foundation is to bring Faith, Hope and Love to those needing a brighter day in their darkest hour of need.
King Street Church
The mission of KSC is to engage and bless our community with the Gospel.
Psalm 139:14, NIV
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."